Report you local Potholes

Did you know that your County Council has a dedicated line for dealing with Pot Holes. You should be able to find it via the Highways Agency or your local council website. Do remember however that they will not do anything about holes that are less than a foot in diameter. They will also need the exact location so be prepared to know the road number & exact landmarks or they will not be filling in your pothole. Icy conditions like we’ve had lately will break up the roads where ice has formed in crevices. As it expands and freezes it puts pressure on tarmac hence Potholes. So do look out when the snow goes for those extra ones as it takes them along time to locate and fix many of them. If we can help to inform them it saves time and money and where and tear on your vehicle not to mention road tax & council tax.